Iranian Catastrophic Injuries Lawyer
At Aria Law Group, We seek monetary compensation on behalf of people who have been injured due to others’ negligence. Our law practice is founded on ethical principles and our strong reputation has been developed by way of integrity in all our dealings with our clients, with eyewitnesses, with our legal opponents and in courts of law.
When someone suffers a catastrophic injury, mapping out a clear road to recovery requires the care of doctors and specialists with years of knowledge and experience working with the latest progress in medical care. Even with the best medical experts, the extent of recovery can be a large unknown. Likewise, after a fatal accident, families need time and resources to heal and move forward constructively.
A victim of serious injury most often needs the help of an experienced attorney to obtain monetary compensation from negligent parties such as other drivers or property owners. We work hard so that our clients may have the financial resources needed for a strong recovery in spite of serious injury and loss. Iranian Personal injury attorney Aria Vatankhah works to give clients and families the tools for recovery. The Aria Law Group, represents Californians who have suffered serious harm such as the following:
- Birth injury: We represent people harmed through medical malpractice.
- Serious accidents: Our clients have suffered bone fractures, back and neck injuries, burns, traumatic brain injury, limb loss and traumatic brain injury. Some require major reconstructive surgery. Others face ongoing pain.
- Spinal cord injury: A lengthy rehabilitation and a life forever changed by paralysis (paraplegia and quadriplegia) is a painful reality that also brings many financial losses.
- Loss of body functions: When an accident causes blindness, organ damage, nerve damage or loss of mobility, the injured person needs legal and financial help, along with practical accommodations.
- Injury due to elder abuse in long-term care facilities: Dehydration, malnutrition and bedsores nearly always indicate neglect.
Insurance companies and the careless parties with responsibility for a serious injury rarely make it easy for the victim and his or her family, no matter how clear liability may be. When victims of serious injury try to get the financial help they expect, they frequently find the almost limitless resources of insurance companies stacked in defense against their claims.
Helping victims of serious accidents get the second chances they deserve is what a good experienced personal injury attorney, like John J. Garvey, III, works to accomplish. If you or a member of your family has suffered a severe injury that will affect life forever, contact Aria Law Group. We take time to get to know you and your family, and to investigate how the injury will impact the future of everyone the injury has touched. We will fight back against those responsible for the devastation in your life.
Our Iranian Personal Injury Lawyer has made personal injury law his profession — helping seriously injured people fight to get their lives back. He will aggressively pursue your case, whether settled out of court or litigated before a judge or jury. He provides high-quality legal representation, efficiently and honestly.
Mr. Vatankhah will meet with you at your home, hospital, or a more convenient place, if you are not able to travel to our office. All cases are taken on a contingency fee basis (no recovery, no fee). If we fail to recover monetary compensation for you, we will not charge you attorney fees. Call or e-mail the law firm now to schedule a free initial consultation.
To schedule a free initial consultation with a serious injury attorney after a car accident, a construction site accident, an accident in a nursing home, contact us by phone at (650) 391-9630 or by e-mail. Cases taken on a contingency fee basis (no recovery, no fee).